1. EasyStore Control Panel > General > Users > Add a user
2. Fill up the name & email address > Send invitation
- If the user is an existing EasyStore user, he/she will see the store in his/her EasyStore account without receiving any email.
- If the user is not an existing EasyStore user, he/she will receive an invitation email to accept the invitation.
3. Edit the role of the user
3.1 Click on the user's name
3.2 Determine the role of the user
Admin - Able to delete the anything that within his/her role.
Staff - Only able to access and edit his/her role.
3.3 Check Full Access or only select the role(s) you would like to allow for the user.