1. EasyStore Control Panel > Products > Add product
2. Name your product > Add Description for your product
Note: You may utilize the tools provided inside the “Description box”.
- Add emoticons
- Insert table
- Insert image(s)
- Insert file(s)
- Insert video(s)
- Insert link(s)
3. Upload image(s) - You may choose to drag the image(s), upload from the device, upload from a URL, or add a Youtube video.
Note: You’re allowed to add both image & video.
4. Add Collections (can add more than one) for your product > Choose the collection > Confirm
5. Check Track inventory (Optional).
6. Enable variants (Optional)
6.1 Add variants
6.2 Insert the SKU (Optional), Price, Inventory (Optional), Barcorde (Optional), Weight for the variants.
6.3 Check Product taxable (Optional).
Tips: Read more on Tax Setting
7. Compare your selling price with the market price (Optional).
8. Insert Meta description & edit your product URL and handle
What is Meta description?A meta description is an HTML and XHTML element that describes your page to search engines. While the perceived (and real) importance of meta data has depreciated, the attribute still plays a significant role in SEO rankings.
(Source: Word Stream)
9. Save product.